Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi!

I’m Gabrielle. Lilly asked me to be part of her blog, so here I am. :)

I’m a freshman and I take Latin and Humanities at Regina Coeli Academy, which is where I met Lilly. :) My favorite subjects are Latin and Biology. I also like reading, (especially Tolkien and Star Wars) movies, and music.

I love gymnastics. Right now I’m recovering from a pretty bad ankle injury (worst sprain possible and maybe some torn ligaments) I got on beam 2 months ago :( . I have a meet a week from Saturday and I still can’t really do that much, so we’ll see how that goes. :)

So that’s just about me. :) (Do I overuse smilies? I think I do. :( ) Hopefully I can find something to blog about from time to time. :)

1 comment:

Lillian Taylor said...

Yay! Welcome, Gabrielle! I'm glad you've joined the...merry party. :D